Bluestacks PC is the Bluestacks Windows version and will run most of your Android applications on it. The application has both got admirers and critics. Most of the people who complain about Bluestacks being slow do not understand that the application is a software emulator and will require good quality hosting systems. Nevertheless, the application performs exceptionally well on most PCs and will work nicely for you if you have a system that has more than 4GB of RAM.
BlueStacks for PC Download [Latest Version]
Bluestacks isn’t available on the regular application store. You have to download it using a third party link. Be wary of third-party sources as they may contain viruses that may harm your system. If you cannot find any links that can be trusted follow these steps given below and Bluestacks will be downloaded safely on your system.
- Open up your internet browser and Press on the below button to download the latest version. This will take you to a download page where you will find a green download button.
- Click on the Download button.
- Wait for the downloads to finish. Locate the downloaded file and click it open to begin the installation.
- You can choose to place the installed file wherever you want over your PC by selecting Customize Installation option on the dialogue box. This option is located on the bottom right of the screen.
- Proceed to install after selecting the appropriate path and wait.
- After successful installation, you should be able to find Bluestacks in your program list.
When you first launch Bluestacks over your PC you will find thumbnails of applications that can be downloaded using your Google Play account. You might think these applications are already loaded on your system but that is not the case. One has to get used to the input modes that involves using your mouse. And you will also find some applications to have self-explanatory graphical changes when you compare these apps to the real Android version. Bluestacks can come in very handy if you want to try out any beta version of an Android application or to see if a sideloaded version of an app is running fine. The application has a lot of possible uses.
It becomes more comfortable for you to play most Android games if you have Bluestacks installed on your PC. You will be able to see everything in detail and on a larger screen. Moreover, you can even use the application to develop applications. The uses are infinite. We would recommend you to download the application and try it for yourselves.