Netflix has the most sought-after original TV shows and movies. Along with these authentic titles that range over all genres, you can find popular Tv serials and movies from around the world. Netflix is much like your cable Tv but a lot better. You can view whatever you want at any given time over most platforms. This application mostly is going to replace cable TV in the future. Netflix for PC is possible with BlueStacks. BlueStacks as an emulator has done a great job out beating all other emulators and allowing the maximum number Android apps to run over its platform.
How to download Netflix for PC with BlueStacks?
There are two ways in which you can download Netflix for PC using Bluestacks. One method uses the Play store itself and the other method is used when you do not have a play store account. You can opt for any of these two methods. We will be looking both of these, step by step.
Method 1 – Download APK
- Open your internet browser and click on the below button.
- This is a direct download link to Netflix APK and the APK should get downloaded readily on your system. Remember the location of this downloaded file.
- Now launch Bluestacks and go to “My Apps”.
- You will find a tab with “Install App” written on it, click it and find the downloaded APK file.
Method 2 – Download Netflix using Google Play store
- Once you have registered your Google account on Bluestacks, you are allowed to access applications on the Google Play store.
- Open Google Play store and search for Netflix on the search bar.
- Proceed to download once you are presented with the result.
- Go to “My Apps” after the downloads finish and access Netflix.
Netflix can work better if you have a VPN working along with it. You get access to a whole lot of movies and TV shows that may be blocked by your country also you could watch favorite movies from other countries. The added protection of the VPN along with the added benefits makes its use a profitable business.