Fortnite is one of those games that people can’t get enough of. Joining the league of latest survival game, this ultimate player vs player first-person shooter game has gained immense popularity among gamers around the globe. The application is compatible only with limited Android devices and with iOS 11 and above. Fortnite for PC makes the game much more playable allowing gamers to explore and shoot better. 100 players play against each other to see who can survive up to the last. You can play as a single person, as a duo or as a team of up to 4 players. If you are a gaming enthusiast we certainly recommend you to try this game.
How to download Fortnite for PC with BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators, and it supports the maximum number of Android applications. The emulator is pretty big so if you haven’t yet downloaded the application make sure that you have sufficient space on your PC. Download BlueStacks by clicking the below button.
Follow the steps given below to download Fortnite with Bluestacks.
- Fortnite Beta version can be downloaded on Androids. Be advised that only some Android smartphones support this game. To do this click on the below button on your PC.
- Scan the QR code with the help of your Android smartphone camera.
- This will take you to a download page, proceed to download the beta version of the application and wait.
- After this, you can see if your Phone is compatible with the game or not. If it’s not do not worry, you have got Bluestacks.
- Copy the downloaded APK from your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open BlueStacks on your PC, head to the “My Apps” screen go to the bottom right corner where you will find install app.
- Click on this and locate the transferred APK and proceed to install.
- Wait for the installs to finish.
- Access Fortnite using “My Apps” and enjoy.