BlueStacks v0.8.4 is an older version of the android emulator. It runs on Windows XP or better Windows operating system version. This version does not have the impressive user-friendly interface that the latest version nor does it have the chat option. It is a simple emulator. This version is one of the earliest of updates that saw the application fix some of the bug issues it faced at that time. You could register your google account with Bluestacks and download Android applications to run over your computer. BlueStacks v0.8.4 can be downloaded using one of the links given in our previous article or you may follow the steps given in this one.
How to download BlueStacks v0.8.4?
There are various sites available over the internet that will allow you to download older versions of applications. Be advised that some of these might contain harmful entities that could cause trouble. It is always better to do a small research yourself before downloading such applications. This will ensure you that all your data is safe and the application works just fine on your system.
We have provided you a link in this article that we know to be safe and reliable, you can follow this link or you may do it manually. To download using our link follow the below-given steps carefully.
- Open up an internet browser on your system and Click on the below button.
- This will take you to another download page where you will find a blue colored Download button. Do not click on this button as this will install the latest version.
- Click on the tab next to the blue Download button where “Older versions” is written.
- Choose an appropriate path and folder for the file and click enter.
- After successful downloading, find the downloaded file and open it to begin the installation.
- Follow the installation setup and wait until it gets finished.
- You can now start using BlueStacks v0.8.4 on your computer.