You are in for a treat if you decide to download Asphalt 9 on your device. The considerable download size explains the crystal clear graphics of this game. The game has grown over the years attracting all kinds of arcade game enthusiasts. Asphalt 9 will challenge you to push your limits on tracks spread all over the world – from the icy Himalayas to the Pyramids of Egypt. Unlike storyline based racing games such as Need for Speed, Asphalt 9 solely dedicated to racing. That does not mean you will be racing all the time, there are enough variations for you to explore. Asphalt 9 for PC is possible with Bluestacks Android emulator even though the application was made only for Android and iOS operating systems.
How to download Asphalt 9 for PC with BlueStacks?
Asphalt 9 Legends is available to download over the Google play store. But what would you do if you want to play the game over a bigger screen such as your Laptop or PC? You will have to install an emulator that will efficiently mimic Android os on your Laptop. BlueStacks Android emulator gets your job done. If you do not have the application installed yet, you can refer to our article on the download procedure or choose to download it manually clicking on the below button.
Once you have installed BlueStacks on your system, you will want to add Asphalt 9. For doing that you have two methods, we will look into both of them.
Method 1 – Downloading APK
- Launch any web browser over your PC.
- Asphalt 9 is found on almost all good third-party APK stores, if you do not know where to find it, click on the below button and it will take you to a secure download link.
- When you click on install, you will be asked to choose a destination folder after choosing one, click enter.
- The download should begin.
- After the downloads are finished, launch Bluestacks and go to “Install app” and find the downloaded APK.
- Click on Install and Asphalt 9 for PC will be installed on BlueStacks.
Method 2 – Google Play
- You register your Google account when you first open Bluestacks and this enables you to access Google Play store over BlueStacks.
- Open Google Play store app on BlueStacks and search for “Asphalt 9” on the search bar located on the top.
- When the results are displayed, click on the first one and proceed to install.
- You might have to wait a few minutes as the downloads are almost 1.5 GB in size.
- After the download finishes, the installation happens automatically and you can now access the application through the “My Apps” section.